Menu

Tuesday 10 February 2015

My Favorite Harry Potter Memes

I just finished reading the Harry Potter series for the nth time and every time I complete the last book, the tears just start flowing. These hilarious memes did cheer me up though.





WOW!!!I did NOT know that.






Harry was always the “good boy”.







It gives me shivers to think of the havoc this pair would have wrecked, if they had the invisibility cloak.





Why so serious, Sirius?










Oh Leo!! First the Oscars and now this L







Every nook and corner of the internet world is full of Harry Potter memes.Do let me know which ones are your favorite.

5 comments:

  1. Sadly Harry Potter did not catch my fancy, so did not see the sequels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! The movies are not as great as the books.

      Delete
  2. The first meme, about the baby from the first movie being the same kid who played Albus Severus is so wrong.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4096849/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t85

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Furthermore, Baby Harry was played by Saunders Triplets in the first movie and Toby Papworth plays baby Harry in Deathly Hallows part 2. Just a FYI from a Harry Potter fan who pays attention to such things. :)

      Delete
    2. Hey!! Thanks for pointing that out :)

      Delete